Photos: Peter Hogness, Bonnie Schwerin, INBK team
Thank you to our members and partners who maintained momentum despite the pandemic. Together we: wrote postcards – texted voters – called legislators – signed petitions – protested safely – canvased masked – supported our neighbors – stood for justice – voted for change.
Working Group Highlights:
- BK Rising: Over 11,000 postcards to voters.
- GOBK By Day: With over 100 active participants, mailed over 2,000 postcards each week for candidates up and down the ballots, from Alaska to Maine
- IndivisibleNationBK: 3K+ postcards, weekly phonebanking, with over 200 participants.
- Racial Justice BK: Hosted “Taking Action for Black Lives” Forum attended by 500 people
- Water for Grassroots – 500 volunteers -10K+ phone conversations with PA voters – Texted/Phonebanked for 5 grassroots local orgs – In-person Election Day GOTV in PA – 1000s of postcards…and still This is a new Text block. Change the text.
- Welcome to the Table:Two fundraisers, drawing almost 50 people each, raising over $2200 for Center for Family Life and Make the Road NY immigrant rights organizations
- Womxn’s Health and Repro Rights: 3K+ postcards to swing state voters, raised over $16K for Movement Voter Project Georgia Fund, launched Repro Justice discussion group, hosted many textbanking events.