- This event has passed.
Summer Solstice Celebration in the Park
June 24, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Summer Solstice is a time of celebrating the fullness of life and of taking the time to raise our energy to regenerate abundance and manifest our dreams. Celebrate the Summer Solstice with these participatory events and workshops.
- Create a wreath, healing stick and sun mandala.
- Experience henna art, solstice tea made from park herbs, and edible flowers.
- 4:00: Yoga (bring your own mat or towel)
- 5:00: Drumming (drums provided or bring your own)
- 6:00: Dance (no experience necessary)
This free event culminates with a drum and dance participatory performance beginning at 6:30pm, suitable for all ages.